2.02.2009

Mission Trip

mountains.

my favorite little guy who spilled bubbles all over himself but couldn't have cared less bc he was having so much fun!

Mark and Chase - real doctors for the weekend

The CMDA med school mission trip in El Paso was a major success. Mark has been working for months as the VP of missions to set-up and plan the trip for all med students, pharmacy students, nursing students, doctors, etc. Taryn and I were the only non-medical students, but we had a blast playing with the kids. It was so much fun to watch Mark in action! He is going to be the greatest doctor. He was so cute running around with his stethoscope and examining people. It was so neat to see the ways the Lord worked through our group to touch so many people both spiritually and medically. I know Mark has been called to be a doctor and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for him. I don't think I could be any more proud!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Elizabeth! I'm glad you liked my blog, yours is so cute too! I have a friend who designs blogs and headers as a little side business and I paid her to design just my header. Check out her website...pinkarmchairdesigns.blogspot.com.

The Bonjour Four said...

Hi! I am one of mark's old friends. We grew up together. I loved reading about your mission trip together and about Mark being a doctor. What kind of doctor is he planning on becoming? Are ya'll gonna do missions? Tell Mark I said hello!
--Libby

The Broaddus Family said...

hey elizabeth! i ran across your blog from your facebook status awhile ago and thought i'd give you a shout out to my blog too! i'll add you to my list and would love to keep up on your life! you two are such a pretty couple! =)