2.27.2009

twenty-five

1. I love the beach with all my heart. It’s my happy place. I go there for a week with my fam every summer
2. I check Lindsay’s blog every day
3. I placed at the state track meet in Pole Vault every year (even the year my pole broke on my second attempt in front of thousands of people… I pulled it together and got up and cleared it on my last try)
4. I did competitive gymnastics for 12 years of my life
5. I love Kanakuk and really miss it
6. In heaven I will be able to sing like Jennifer Hudson and Idina Menzel
7. I love to shop and I wish that everything I owned was from Anthropologie
8. I let my 7th grader small group girls dye my hair dark brown in college – it was supposed to be 24 washes. It lasted for 6 months.
9. I am and always will be obsessed with Sing – I know I need to let it go, but it’s just never going to happen (i will take this opportunity to mention that when i was the sing chair, tri delta got first place!) im telling you, im obsessed
10. I love Friends. I own all the seasons and watched them all in order with my roommate junior year.
11. I’ve never finished a crossword puzzle
12. I want to have a beach house some day – Mark wants a house in the mountains
13. I love to run- my husband and I ran three half-marathons in 2008
14. I love to travel (I’ll be in seven different cities -and five states- in the next five weeks)
15. I love my family with all my heart and will travel any amount of miles to be with them
16. I had never heard of Lubbock or Texas Tech until a few years ago…. Who knew I would move here.
17. Every Thursday we eat dinner at Dions and watch The Office with Chase & Taryn
18. I love to perform on stage
19. I can’t wait to be a mom
20. I’ve watched You’ve Got Mail and The Devil Wears Prada so many times I have them memorized
21. I wish I could get married to Mark again every year – that was greatest day of my life and I would love to get to wear my wedding dress again!!
22. I was a cheerleader for Baylor
23. I cannot sleep without a sound machine
24. My husband is a mountain man and I love it
25. I’m obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance
26. I try really hard to be a good long-distance friend
27. I love love love to bake and wish there were more people in our household to eat it

(i know, it's actually twenty-seven. what else did I forget?)
thought of a few more:
28. Would get a mani/pedi every week if I could
29. Hate to iron
30. I am doing my part to "GO GREEN"
31. I've recently become obsessed with scrabble
32. I adore things with birds and butterflies on them - so sweet and dainty

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I love your blog Elizabeth! And your #7 sounds remarkably like me :)

Hope you're well!

Mr. Jones and Me said...

I love it El! I think I knew most of this stuff, but there are def. some things I had no idea about! Makes me love you more everyday :)