7.09.2011

Vaca #3:: Atlanta

The beautiful wedding weekend of my dear friend Kristen to her new husband Marsh in Atlanta, GA... {June 3-5th}

We were a little jetlagged coming straight from our vaca in the Northwest so the whole weekend was a bit of a blur, but it was so special to get to be a part of Kristen's wedding. She was my roommate our senior year and a very special friend from Baylor! I absolutely loved getting to be with the girls that weekend! I sure miss them and it was such a treat to be together and catch up. Their whole weekend was so sweet and southern and the wedding was absolutely perfect. She was/is a beautiful bride!! I love you Mrs. Kristen Lunati!!

relaxing in the hotel before all the festivities began:

rehearsal dinner with my roomies :) miss them!


Mark wins the 'super daddy' award for taking care of Reeser the whole weekend while I was at all the festivities. What a trooper! They sure are two peas in a pod though :)

ready for the wedding!!! yay

the beautiful bride:


here they are... MR&MRS Marsh Lunati




We left the next morning to fly to North Carolina and meet Mark's family at the beach in Nags Head.... more on that later...

xoxo

No comments: