12.11.2012

bff's

{just for the record... I learned from Shelbi that if I sign in under Mark's name then I can post more pictures :) I will also be using photobucket when that runs out :) thanks for all your comments!!}

The weekend before Thanksgiving Reese and I took a road trip down to Columbia to play with our friends - the Snyders. It just melts my heart to watch the way Reese loves Sam and truly considers him her very best friend!! (even though we hadn't seen them in 5 months or something) they didn't even skip a beat. She was so so so excited to play with him and do everything with him. What a treat. We had a blast just doing everyday things with our friends! and it was fun to be back in Columbia, see lots of fun people and go to small group and church at the Crossing. Wish we could go back to play once a month! It was just so good for my heart. Here are lots of pictures of these little besties :)

mealtimes were so much more fun with friends!
  
reese thinks this is just about the best thing in the world to sit next to Sam in the car.


Santa!!! A little improvement from last year, maybe??
 Candy canes from Santa's elf

a little Jesus Calling devo time before bed :)

donut date before we had to head home.

We love you Sam, Kara and Charles!!! Thanks for letting us bombard your house and play! See you soon dear friends!

No comments: