3.17.2010

shower in a box

My parents were here this weekend for about 5 days, since we're on spring break!! We had the greatest time together, as we always do, getting things together for the nursery, shopping, eating, cooking, talking, walking..... what a blast! I couldn't be more thankful for them! Even though we live nine hours away I am so thankful that I get to see them as often as I do!Since I was unable to make it to Branson for a baby shower, my mom's sweet friends sent me a "BABY SHOWER IN A BOX!!" My parents brought it down with them and it was AMAZING!!! They are so generous and gave us the bedding for the nursery and many, many other fun things!!
We had a blast opening the huge box and seeing all the goodies inside! I can't say thank you enough to them for thinking of us, especially when we're so far away!!

2 comments:

monique said...

your nursery is to die for precious....can you show it now with all tht bedding? upclose please? i just love what you are doing :) love you! and baby reese!

The Bonjour Four said...

Reese's nursery is so precious! You did an awesome job on the mobile! I know we've never met but Mark and I grew up together and I just love reading your blog. I can't wait to see pictures of the precious little one!