3.20.2010

showered!!

Last weekend (March 13th) my sweet friend Heidi and my mother-in-law's bible study group threw baby Reese and I a fantastic baby shower here in Amarillo. They were so sweet and did such a wonderful job with the shower. I didn't do very good at taking pictures except for right at the beginning before everyone got there... so here are a few:

Heidi- the hostess with the mostest :)

my sweet momma - I'm so glad she was here!

all the family: Aunt Marilyn, Gramma Mason, my mom, Gramma Swaggy, Lisa (my mother-in-law) and Anne Marie (my sister-in-law)

sweet Taryn drove all the way up from Lubbock! What a dear friend. Oh how I miss you Taryn!

The pretty table! They made me the cute butterfly, bird cage and blanket and I got to bring it home to put in the nursery :) So fun and creative!!
Once again, I was overwhelmed by how generous everyone is!! I think we now have most everything we need and it's all set up and ready to go in the nursery - and all throughout our house but I love it!! {i'll post some more pictures tomorrow} Mark even installed the car seat in the car today :) We still have 3 1/2 weeks until our due date, but we're just so excited! Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful shower in Amarillo and for all the fun baby things!!! We are so grateful!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

You are definitely blessed!!