6.22.2010

bff

my bestie best friend in the whole entire world is coming to visit us in amarillo tomorrow!!!! I couldnt be more excited. Lindsay and I met the summer after ninth grade when we were in the same cabin at kanakuk together. We decided then, in cabin 4, that we would go to Baylor and be roommates someday. We sort of lost touch throughout high school but when it came to senior year we realized that we really were both going to Baylor and we decided to really be roommates!! It was the best decision I ever made :) We were attached at the hip from day one in collins room 123. We lived together until Lindsay got married after our junior year. We were maid of honor in each others' weddings and if anyone knows my heart (besides mark of course) it's Lindsay! We've been through ups and downs, so much laughter and tears, middle of the night convos, 4am meals at ihop, vacations and special trips and I am so incredibly blessed to have such a fantastic best friend. Now that she and her husband Elliott and sweet little one-year-old daughter Avery are missionaries in the Dominican Republic, we don't get to see each other very often (except for on skype, which is a lifesaver). In fact... until this past weekend I had never even met little Avery in person. What a special treat it was. and now the Drakes are headed to West Texas to stay for three days!!!!! Whoooooo!

No comments: