6.20.2009

hair.

Since December I've been saying I am going to chop my hair off before we go to the beach.... well it's here now and we're leaving for the beach in a week and now I can't decide if I should do it. My hair grows like a snail and the thought of just chopping it all off after I've been so patient to let it grow throughout the last two years is killing me. But then I think, why am I even growing it out anyway since it basically doesn't grow..... ahhhh. I need advice! Do you think I should cut it or let is stay "long"??

ok... I cut it and I love it :) Now I'm ready for the beach!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you see, my hair grows like a snail too and I am determined to grow it out until it is as long as a Victoria's Secret models' hair. This is the conclusion I came to: No matter what age you are, short hair is cute. Long hair, on the other hand, is mostly only cute when you're young. I think you will look absolutely ADORABLE with a short hair cut, but if you want long hair at one point in your life, it's now or never. I told Preston I wasn't cutting my hair until after we had our first kid (If I've reached my Victoria's Secret length by then). haha

Lauren said...

Oh I think you would look great with a short hair cut! Especially since it's summer and hot outside, now is a good time! I say go for it! :) I just chopped two inches off of mine the other day! The Salon by Lora Brown is fabulous and the girl that cuts mine is Tara just in case you need a recommendation!

Dad said...

I love you whether you cut it or not. Not very helpful, I know...

Tara Pike said...

And it is absolutely adorable. You look so cute. You are READY for the beach!