8.19.2011

My Daddy, M.D.

We got to visit daddy and have lunch with him at the hospital today! So fun to see his world there :) We sure are proud of our Dr. Mason! He's doing general surgery this month and is super busy but he's loving it so that makes it all a million times better. {lets not talk about how he'll be working night float (7pm to 7am) for the whole month of September. yuck. that will be hard to adjust to but the Lord will give us all strength to get through it! He always does}
I found this little poem before Mark graduated from med school and found a frame with the poem on it and a spot for a daddy/daughter picture. I think it's just sooo precious.

My Daddy, M.D.

Whenever Daddy signs his name 
he always writes M.D.
So people always know 
that he belongs to me.

For M.D. means "My Daddy"
or something just the same,
And that is why he always puts
these letters in his name.

Some letters in his name are small
but these are not, you see,
He always makes them big like that
because he's proud of me.

I love you, Daddy! Love, your Reesie boo.

No comments: