12.24.2008

The Gang

We have been so blessed by our dear Lubbock friends this semester! Whether we're watching a Tech or Cowboys game, eating at Dion's every Thursday before watching The Office together or celebrating a birthday (we did that a lot in the last few weeks) we always had such a blast! We're so sad that Preston and Shelbi have now moved on to bigger and better things to Dallas - you will be missed! But, I almost never thought I would say this, I'm excited to go back to Lubbock in January! God is so good and always provides for our needs in His perfect timing. Here are a few fun pics:

We've especially LOVED getting to know our precious neighbors this year! Chris, Denae and their little boy, Will. (I'm not really sure why, but I don't have any pictures with them :( we need to get some! But you can see them at her blog.) They are wonderful and we've been so spoiled to have such incredible, Godly friends as neighbors. They may be moving to a new house in Lubbock soon, which is really sad! We'll definitely be taking advantage of walking across the street to hang out with them as much as possible before the big moving day. I pray that our neighbors in Amarillo will be half as wonderful as the Hutsons! I mean, they even watch Gunner when we're gone! That's gotta say something! ;)

1 comment:

Denae said...

This is the first time I've seen your blog! We definitely at least need to get a picture with y'all and Will before you move. And I do have a fire picture to give y'all, but it didn't turn out very good (my fault, not yours).