4.29.2009

workin' men.

My boys working hard on the car... I think Mark was changing the oil filter or something. After a lot of tools and lots of grease and oil everywhere.... he did it. I was so proud. He's such a fix-it-man just like my daddy. I love it.

In other news, I'm officially not a very good wait-er. I feel like we're "waiting" on everything right now and as much as I like to say I am laid back and go-with-the-flow, this has been so hard for me. I know God is good and that he will provide in his timing, but that doesn't mean it's not hard.

We decided to raise the white flag and get a realtor and our house is now on the mls site. We're praying that we'll get some offers in the next couple of weeks, especially since we're hoping to make the big move by the end of May.

I've also had a couple of interviews with jobs in Amarillo, but not so sure about them. The job search is pretty discouraging these days, but again I know God has a plan for me in Amarillo and has the perfect place where he wants to use me, teach me and grow me. I can't wait to find out where that will be. Today Mark and I even talked about me being a teacher!? I'll keep you posted :)

"The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands." Psalm 138:8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture is adorable!!! And we will be adding the sale of your house and finding a new job to our prayer list!!!

p.s. I think you would be a great teacher...me on the other hand...