9.03.2009

catch up...

Well, it's been a while. I am now back in Albq. for my second round of Math Recovery training. We've had two weeks of school and I'm getting excited to get back to Amarillo and start helping these lost kiddos one-on-one! It is the coolest program and I feel so lucky to get to be a part of it.

Mark is now in his second rotation. Praise the Lord he made it through Internal Medicine and now he's onto psychiatry, which is supposed to be much more laid back and no more call!! yay. I'm glad to have my hubby back.

My parents came to visit two weekends ago and we had a blast. I always love it when they come. We didn't spend the whole time on home projects... but my dad, mark and mark's dad spent most of the day Saturday installing new windows in our back living room! It looks a million times better! thanks for all your hard work.

i'm sure there's more to catch up on.... but that's all for now.

No comments: