12.03.2009

thankful


This year we spent thanksgiving with the Mason family - it was my first time to be with them and it was great. All 28 people (including baby bean!) spent the holiday together. I don't think the whole family had been together since our wedding, so it was fun to see everyone and catch up.

Mark and some of the other boys went fishing one day and had a blast! They caught a ton of fish and came back and cooked it for us. yummy!! (i still haven't seen pictures from their trip, but once I get them I'll post them)

Since we were in Dallas, I spent most of my time shopping (not really buying) but just looking at fun baby things! I had a blast. We did end up finding a great crib and furniture for the nursery, which I'm so excited about.

Another highlight was THE BLIND SIDE!!! If you haven't seen it, you NEED to. Definitely the best movie I've seen all year!

We also got to meet some of our bestest friends from Lubbock for brunch at Breadwinners! It was sooooooo good to see them! We miss them sooo much. (and couldn't be more excited that Chris & Amanda are in Amarillo now!)

Somehow I don't have very many pictures from the week, but here are a few....
I'm off to OKC tomorrow for a weekend with the girls at the Beth Moore conference! I can't wait to see my mom and spend the weekend studying God's word together!

2 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

I'll be at Beth Moore too - maybe we'll run into each other in the masses. looks like yall had a great thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Did you fix the red eye in our picture or did your camera do it automatically? I think this is the first picture I have seen ever where I don't have red eye! And of course, I love this picture. :) Miss you friend!!! Can't wait to see you and your beautiful house in a couple weeks!!!