11.23.2009

It's a . . .

GIRL!!!!! We couldn't be more excited!!! Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful blessing and that she is growing and forming just as she should be. The sono today was wonderful! Mark is on sono this week during his ob/gyn rotation so our sono tech let him tell me if it was a boy or a girl. It was so sweet. I'll never forget that moment! This little baby girl is quite the busy body :) She was moving all over the place throughout the whole sono. Her hands and feet just simply melted my heart and when we saw/heard her strong heart beat I realized truly what a miracle this is. We have a bunch of sono pictures (mark put them on facebook if you want to see) but here she is...

We already love her more than we thought possible!

8 comments:

Allison said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited! Girls are so much fun! I can't wait to hear what her name will be!

amanda marie said...

yay baby girl mason!!! i'm so excited for ya'll! so.... we're here!!!! woo! and finally got internet...go chris! :) he is already busy up at the hospital and i've taken this week to move in, decorate...cleanse and purge ourselves of so much stuff! :) we'll be heading back to dallas on wed for turkey stuff, but i cant wait to see you!

Chris said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!! I almost called you yesterday b/c I couldn't wait for you to post!! How exciting....you are going to have a life of bows & dresses & manicures and all that other fun girl stuff!!! I can't wait to meet her!!

Unknown said...

I just saw all the pictures on facebook!!! AHHHH! AND how cool that mark got to tell you. That is so awesome. I am so happy for you i could burst!

Tamara Stephanie Schlyper said...

congratulations Elizabeth!

Rebecca Win said...

ahhhhhh!!!! elizabeth, i cannot believe this precious little baby is growing inside of you!!! little baby girl mason! i am so so so happy for you!

Wynne Elder said...

so excited for yall!! congrats