5.11.2010

first road trip

This past weekend our family of three took our first road trip to Fayetteville, AR for my brother's graduation from the University of Arkansas and then we drove on to Branson to have a Mother's day brunch at my house there. It was a ton of driving for a quick trip but it was so worth it. I'm so glad we were able to be there for Eric and it was also really special to spend mother's day with my mom and grandmother and my precious daughter.

Reese sure was excited about the drive :) She did awesome in the car. She just slept most of the time and was a happy baby.

Here she is meeting her great-grandparents for the first time! They drove up from Baton Rouge. They're the best!
She's all dressed up for the ceremony. Again, she did great and just slept through the whole thing.

We're so proud of you, brother!!

The whole gang...

After graduation we got to have dinner with the whole Cooper family {our very very best family friends growing up}. It was such a fun time! I was so excited that Reese got to meet them!
After dinner we drove to Branson and were there for Mother's day. We had a yummy brunch and it was so special to spend it with four generations!! I sure love being a mother and couldn't love my mom and grandmother any more! I'm so thankful to have such wonderful, Godly, loving examples of how to be a mother. I hope and pray that I can be that to Reese as she grows up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a great picture of your whole family!!! Miss you!!! Can't wait to meet little missy!!!