5.06.2010

photo shoot

I really need to stop because I am having so much fun taking pictures of little Reeser. I just think she is the cutest thing ever and no, of course i'm not bias :) Here are some I took last week when she was 9 days old....





I am absolutely loving being a mommy. Reese has been the greatest baby we could have asked for! She is still eating great and sleeping solid! {Except someone needs to explain to hear about the difference between day and night - she has been waking up to eat at about 3 or 4am and then is just precious, wide-eyed and wide awake for a good few hours! She just looks around and smiles and is ready to play. What a doll! We've been having some great quality time together watching the Cosby Show and lots of workout infomercials.}

We went to the pediatrician this week for her 2 week checkup and she gained 1 lb and grew 1 in. She was a great little patient. We have also been getting out and about this week and she does great in her car seat. We've been to Target and Old Navy and today we went to get manicures :) Although she never actually saw the inside of any of those places because she was asleep the whole time ha.

Tomorrow we're taking our first road trip as a family of three to Fayetteville for my dear brother's graduation from college (university of Arkansas) and then going to Branson to celebrate mothers day. I can't wait. I am just praying praying praying that Reese does well in the car and that it won't take us 12 hours to get there! but even if it does, it will be worth it.... i'm so excited for Reese to get to meet so many fun people!

4 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Branson for mothers' day! Are you gonna see a show:)? I miss 2-4's in Branson.

Rebecca Dayl said...

I wish we could come to Branson for Mother's Day!!! I'm so anxious to see you and little Reese!

Lauren said...

Elizabeth, Reese is precious! I'm so glad you're enjoying her so much! Let us know when you want some company at Old Navy or Target...Parker and I love going to those places! :)
We took P to Branson last summer when he was 3 months old and the 10 hour car trip went very well, if that gives you any sort of encouragement! You'll be fine!! Have a fun first Mother's Day weekend!
I want to bring you guys a meal this coming week, let me know what day would be good!

Rebecca Win said...

ooooooh! how ADORABLE, elizabeth! you are a made-to-be-mommy :) i can't wait to meet reese soon!!