10.15.2011

fall wreath

If I had more time I think I could be seriously addicted to pintrest. for now, I just look at specific things to get ideas on there. I have seen about a billion adorable fall wreaths and attempted to make a few of my own. Not exactly what I thought I wanted them to turn out like but I think they're still cute enough to hang on my door or maybe on a mirror inside. 

{for this wreath I wrapped it in burlap and hot glued the ends. The I used this tutorial to make felt flowers and just stuck a straight pen through the center to stick it to the wreath -and this way maybe I can change out the flowers for different seasons. It was pretty easy!}


On this wreath I just made fabric flowers from this tutorial and hot glued them on a grapevine wreath. I feel like it looks very handmade and these flowers took much longer to make than the felt ones. I actually got this idea from my friend Katie - hers is much cuter! See it here.


Happy Fall =)

1 comment:

Jenny Brochu said...

These fall wreaths are beautiful!!