1.24.2012

santa...

Kara and I took the kiddos to see Santa at Bass Pro before Christmas and it pretty much went exactly as I thought it would.... 



this is pretty much the worst/greatest photo all mixed in one. but let me tell you that in the moment i definitely felt like the worst mom ever as i laughed and took pictures while my daughter screamed her head off and EVERYONE around stared in fright. sorry reeser. i know you'll love santa someday.

they were all smiles when they sat in santas sleigh outside after being traumatized 



mark continued his tradition of giving little reese new christmas pjs to wear on christmas eve... but this year we wanted to include sam too :) so we did it a few nights early so we could celebrate with the snyders.

 (side note... every time we go to the snyders reese wants to get in this chair and take a picture with sam.)

1 comment:

monique said...

this makes my heart so happy...ya'll are too precious