9.09.2012

gone fishin

Reese has been asking to go fishing for months now (no idea why? i think she must have seen it on mickey or sesame street or something ha!) and then we saw a lightening mcqueen fishing pole at target and she just couldn't even stand it she was so excited. I told her maybe Gigi and Pajoe would get it for her if we went fishing with them and sure enough... they made it happen :) 

Mark got off for Labor Day weekend {thank you Jesus for three whole days with my hubby! much needed!!} so we headed down to Branson and had so much fun. We went down to the bottom of kamp and taught this munchkin how its done :) She was so cute throwing her "fish" into the water and reeling it back in over and over and over and over (it was really just a weight that came with the pole but she sure didnt know the difference). The boys couldn't just sit back and watch so they went all out and tried to actually catch something but I'm afraid Lightening Mcqueen scared them all away bc we didn't catch anything. Joe White even brought us his magic bait but I guess we didn't have the magic touch. We still had a blast though! and Reese sure made a memory that she will talk about for months to come :) "remember fishing with pajoe and gigi!?" she says. too cute.








My parents also watched Reese on Saturday night and Mark and I had an awesome night out together eating Mexican food {which we have both majorly been missing!!!!} and then I was a really good wife and went to see Batman with my man. To my surprise I actually kinda liked it :) Probably just because it was on the huge IMAX screen... but we had fun.

Then Sunday night my mom and I went to a friends wedding and had fun catching up with everyone. I especially loved getting to catch up with my dear friend Kristen. She's due in November and we're just so excited for these babes to be so close in age!! 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that picture of Reese just lounging in her chair with her sippy cup and fishing pole. Too cute!!!