2.25.2014

open for business


Well I've joined the Etsy world and have opened a little shop to sell these cutie little baby hats I've learned how to crochet.

Who knows if I'll ever sell any but it's just a fun little hobby for me right now. I got one from my friend as a baby gift when Lucylu was born and I thought it was such a fun and precious gift! Maybe you want to pass one along to your friend too?? I mean is there anything cuter than a newborn in a pom pom hat?? or a one year old in it?? {truly someone comments on Lucy's hat everywhere we go} and Reese had been begging me to make her one too and she requested a rainbow hat so I did just that per her request and its become a favorite :) I know its beginning to warm up in other parts of the world but here in Iowa its definitely not. (the 10 day forecast doesn't show temps over 25) so we'll be wearing our warm hats for months up here I'm sure. Anyway... just praying God will bless my efforts in this silly little shop. That it would bless others and maybe somehow be another way for Him to provide for our family. He always does!! "Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies!" Psalm 36:5 Learning and experiencing this in a million ways in life right now!!







1 comment:

Bethany Phillip said...

Okay, these are precious! Ill be buying one soon. :)