11.04.2009

catch up...

I've been a horrible blogger lately... so here's a quick version of what's been going on in the past month.

We went to Branson and spent some wonderful time with my family! It was such a blast and I really seriously didn't want to leave them. counting down the days until I'll see them at Christmas. While in Branson we took a beautiful walk through Dogwood Canyon (a beautiful "tourist-y" place that our family has never gone- not sure why) it was amazing. Here are some pics from the trip:




Anne Marie came to visit and stayed in Amarillo for a week, which was super fun! and Grace turned the big 18!! I can't believe how grown up she is and that she's heading off to college next year! Can't wait to see where she ends up!

The weekend after our Branson trip we drove to Waco to celebrate the 100th Baylor University Homecoming. It was great to see friends and continue our homecoming traditions which consist of the big bonfire in the middle of campus, late night pigskin show, getting up early to make it to the parade as it arrives on campus, Common Grounds, football game (someday we'll win a homecoming game, i just know it!) and of course a trip to Spice unfortunately this year Mark got really sick while we were there so we left after the game to head home.

I left the next day with my Math Recovery team to go to Albq for our last three long days of training. The training was so good but unfortunately I got sick the last day we were there and spent the rest of the week and most of the weekend in bed. God is good and the mason household is now healthy and back to normal. But it was pretty rough there for a while.

Halloween was extremely uneventful, we didn't dress up or even carve pumpkins. It was pretty sad. We do have some pumpkins, we just never got around to carving them since we were out of town and then sick. We did, however, have a million trick-or-treat-ers come to our house! That was super fun. Since I live down the street from my school a lot of my students came by. It was pretty funny to see their faces as they recognized me outside of school haha. They were so cute!!

Tonight we finished painting one of our bathrooms. I love it. Lots of other house projects have been finished these past few weeks as well. I'll post some pictures soon.

I am now 17 weeks along in the pregnancy and I feel like I'm growing by the day! ha. I go to the doctor tomorrow and hope to schedule a sonogram to find out the sex in the next three weeks! yay! We can't wait to find out if Bean is a boy or a girl!!!! What do you think it is? I want to put together a poll :)

ok thats all for now.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I'm gonna go with a girl!

mark and elizabeth said...

i kind of think i am too :) I cant wait to find out!!

Jeanie said...

I think it is a girl too, but I'll take a boy:)

Unknown said...

I think it's a boy! Because I want him to date my daughter that I am going to have some day. :)

Denae said...

I don't have a feeling for what you are having...I usually do and I'm usually right, but being pregnant myself has confused me and now I can't decide what anyone is having including myself! However, I just KNEW that Will was a boy...so did Chris. We weren't surprised at all and I think we would have been in shock if they said we were having a girl. But I have no idea this time.

Rebecca Win said...

hmmmm... girl?
50/50 chance.. ill go with it.