11.22.2009

TOMORROW!!!!!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow! I love ya, Tomorrow! You're only a day away!!!!!!!

We've literally been counting down the days and cannot believe that tomorrow is finally here! It's the day we find out if Bean is
a boy or a girl!!
We're so excited. I made a little chart of who thinks it's a boy or a girl and I must say the girl side has now doubled the boy side :) We are absolutely blessed either way and pray that the Lord is ultimately glorified through this little baby's life. Thank you Jesus for your goodness! We pray that you continue to form Bean, for he/she is fearfully and wonderfully made.

I doubt I'll be sleeping much tonight :) I feel like it's christmas eve.

2 comments:

Monique said...

i can't wait for you to find out!! praying for you guys and sosososoosoososososo happy for you both...soon there will be three...yeeeee!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!