2.15.2010

iPhone 4G

Warning...I am about to get all "techy". So you girls that normally follow Elizabeth's original and creative posts, you may want to skip reading this post.

Many of you that know me well, know that I am obsessed with what Apple is about to introduce. To be honest I am slightly disappointed in the new iPad and don't see any use for it in my life or how I would be able to use it in the future. It is completely limited in the applications that can run on it and the small hard drive leaves little to no room for entertainment purposes. However the iPhone I believe is a necessity. So on my free time I like to see what the rumors are for the next iPhone (aka iPhone 4G). This is mainly due to the fact that I am still using the 1st iPhone that Apple made and while it is one of the hardiest models
ever made, it is very slow now compared to seeing my mother and youngest sister's iPhone 3GS.


So this is an image that I found and thought it was really cool. I have always been saying that it would be great for it to be put in a aluminum case instead of the black or white plastic that it is in now. I also am ready for a hard drive up to 64GB so i can finally get rid of my 5th Gen. iPod. Finally, for those of you that have a Mac you would probably agree that the most fun and easily useable feature is the video chat. I know that I myself and many others have bought a Mac for that feature alone. All that to say that it would be very cool if Apple put the camera on the front of the iPhone and allowed video chat capabilities. I hope you enjoy the picture and look forward to what is to come just as much as I do. (Note: I didn't come up with this and can't remember what the MLA reference style is for webpages.)

Until the next time I find some cool "techy" thing to talk about.

Live long and prosper!

2 comments:

Denae said...

I have actually been wondering what the next iphone would be and when it will come out (any word on that?). I have the 3G, but am envious of Chris for having the video capability on his 3Gs. So I am thinking I will definitely be getting the next one when it comes out!

Rebecca Win said...

this only reinforces my idea that sometimes it pays to wait for the iphone...
;)