2.25.2010

knickers

are these little "knickers" not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! (from here on etsy)
{confession: i'm slightly obsessed with looking at baby stuff on etsy. It makes me feel crafty!}

speaking of crafty, here are some floor pillows that I finally made a few weeks ago. They haven't been used yet, and who knows if they ever will be, but I still think they're cute!
I'm also in the process of making a mobile for the nursery. I found this one at pottery barn kids,
but unfortunately they don't sell it anymore. So I decided to try to make it myself... I'll let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

monique said...

what pretty pillows! well done ebeth...i like your crafty side :)

Lauren said...

I love the pillows, great job! I wish I was crafty like you! My niece, Leah, has that mobile from PB in her nursery and it's SO adorable! Got your shower invitation, can't wait!!!

Rebecca Win said...

i LOVE that mobile!!!!

Unknown said...

The knickers are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE THEM! And I have seen that mobile before! How perfect would that be for Reese's room!? I almost made it for a buttefly wedding shower I did last year but didn't have time. Wish I had so I could have given it to you! I can't wait to see how to you do it! And by the way, I am super impressed with your pillows!!!