8.29.2010

visitors

Reese finally got to meet her Aunt Louann and cousin Annie a few weeks ago when they came to visit. 

This past week my mom and her brother (my uncle Brian - who is a missionary in Africa and is on furlow until Januaray) came to stay with Reese and I. It was such a huge blessing to have them here to take care of me :) I was so sad to see them go!

Reese had fun too!

this was the sweetest thing... she fell asleep in uncle brian's arms on the swing in the backyard.
'
My dear friend Kristen (who I grew up with) and her hubby drove through Amarillo and stopped to say hi on Wednesday.

she loves to stand up!

i love my momma! Thanks for all you did this week :)

Reese found her toesies! 

This weekend my brother, Eric, came to stay with us. He's living in Dallas for a few more weeks so he had to come hang out :) We had a blast!!!! I'm so so so glad he came!


He set up this new toy for Reese! She was pretty excited about it

oh hi.

and he took some fun pictures of reeser too. {look at all those rolls in her arms! i love it }

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i LOVE your headband!