12.06.2010

Thanksgiving in pictures

This year for Thanksgiving all of my mom's side of the family was in Branson (all 20 of us!) So we decided to drive through the night so Reese would sleep and worked like a charm! We made it faster than we ever have! We had an awesome week with my family just hanging out, eating a TON, had a bonfire and roasted hotdogs and smores one night, watched it snow on thanksgiving day, watched a lot of football, went to silver dollar city, shopped early on black friday, did I already say ate a lot, took Reese to meet Santa, made pioneer woman cinnamon rolls (YUM!!), played with Reese and passed her around, crocheted some scarves, had our annual lsu/arkansas game party .... it was a blast and was so hard to leave, as always. I love my family soooo much.

Here are a few pictures: