12.08.2010

yarn ball wreath


Last Christmas I found the cutest wreath at The Nest (on 6th street in amarillo) and thought maybe I could make it myself. This is how it turned out. It's not exactly like the one I saw, but I still think it's fun! And so easy (and pretty cheap!) I just wrapped styrofoam balls with yarn and then used wire to put them and other colorful christmas balls on the wreath. I think I'll make another one this year. I saw on my friend Kristen's blog that she made yarn balls and just used them on her tree as ornaments! That's another fun idea!  I just love CHRISTmas! 

4 comments:

Cliff and Jessica said...

I wondered if you made that wreath on the way out last night. :) Sooo cute! I wish you'd come decorate my house.

CaseyWiegand said...

im obsessed with all ur projects!!!

The Bonjour Four said...

Looks fabulous! Great job!

Unknown said...

Liz that wreath is GORGEOUS!!! I want one!!! I love it so much!!! You did a fantastic job!