2.16.2012

XOXO

xoxo
 We had a happy valentines day at our house filled with chocolate and veggie tales and lots of coloring hearts. Mark had to work a normal long day until 7pm so we made a surprise visit to see him at work and give him a valentines hug - actually this was Reese's idea... we were in the car running a few errands and stopped at the light where we sometimes turn if we're going to see daddy at the hospital. Reeser realized where we were and starting saying very very excitedly "see daddy!!?? see daddy?!! big big hug!!??! kisses and big big hug?! see daddy?!!" over and over. How could I say no to that?! I quickly turned and headed to the hospital. I texted Mark and we were so excited that he was available at that moment. As we walked down the hall to the back door of the ER she was saying to every dr or nurse that we passed "see daddy! ohhhh daddy?? where are you daddy??" Sweet reesieboo. She truly did give him a big big hug when we found him. Don't think I'll ever forget that sight. So cute. I don't know if there is anything sweeter than watching the love between daughter and daddy. He's just the greatest daddy. He brought home some choc covered strawberries& a pretty rose for me and a heart shaped balloon & minnie mouse heart stickers for R. He sure knows the way to both of our hearts :) haha. The strawberries were gone in a second and R is still carrying her balloon around every second of the day. Tonight my man is taking me on a valentines date! Can't wait to go out with him without R for the first time in way too long. so blessed that he's my forever valentine ;)

Both of Reeser's grandparents sent fun valentines presents in the mail - Gigi sent the cutest valentines outfit for R and pjs for all of us and Honey sent the highlight of them all - a veggie tales DVD. I think we've already watched it 72 times. 

then she got her first valentine from her BFF Sam and gave him one too :) 
 

How adorable is this:
Cutest valentine EVER!! made by kara and sam. I LOVE it! sorry it's kinda hard to read (so here it is below) it's hilarious!! I can't believe Kara made that. So creative!

Reese, sup babe? My boy, Sam, and I want you to know that you rock! Yes dear, it's true. I'm sure glad that U R mine this Valentine's. No way we could find another BFF like you. You're awesome and our little sweet pea. So glad that you're my girl and my first kiss (don't tell your parents). Yes, there's just one soul mate for me so be mine and I'll be URS 4EVR. LOL. Ok, let's get real...we're only babies. But you really are so fine, MI AMOR. I 'heart' U lots so I dare ya to be my hero and be true. See ya later. XOXO, Sam & Kara

......

reese faces :) 
clockwise- surprise face, silly face, sad face, fishy face, princess face



you'll always be our little valentine.

No comments: