3.03.2009

Trip #2: Waco

I've been waiting for months for this Tri Delt Sing Chair 07 Reunion in Waco with my four favorite girls - Holly, Rebecca, Brittany and Johnna! Since February '06 (when we were first united as sing chairs) the five of us have been inseprable. We worked for 18 months to plan the greatest sing act in sing history - "It's a Small World." Here's a link to our sing act, just in case you haven't seen it. Whether we're driving, planning, dancing, watching sing dvds, mass texting or e-mailing.... it hasn't stopped for three years and I have no reason to believe it ever will.

This past weekend we all met in Waco to watch Sing '09 together, cheer on DDD and as always, perform our whole Bug sing act in Blums car with it blarring through her stereo! The weekend was a major success - in every way. Tri Delt even won 1st place again!!!! Whoo. We were so proud! They're act was produce isle and it was super cute! They did a GREAT job! Here's their act if you want to watch it too.

I don't know if I ever laugh harder than when I'm with my sing girls. We are and always will be the best team and best friends! Now that we're all back in our own cities: Chicago, San Antonio, Divine, Lubbock and Houston - the e-mails continue and I already can't wait for the Sing 2010 reunion. Love you girls!!! See you soon.

Here are some pics of the reunion:
miss you girls already. bugs forever!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO fun! I am so glad you love Sing as much as we love Sing Song! :)

Anonymous said...

'it's a small world" will go down in history as one of the best Sing acts ever. Seriously. But, it will always be known to me as the "bug act". You five did a marvelous job! Way to go!