5.16.2009

glory to God...

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory...." Eph. 3:20-21

This is my theme verse for my life these days. I mean really, God is working things out more perfectly than I could have asked or imagined! We're so excited about our new house - 325 Sunset Terrace and we're even more excited that we can move out of the old house and into the new all in one day! What an incredible blessing! We're having a packing marathon weekend trying to get out of our house by Sunday night, but all we really have left to pack, besides the furniture, is our closet.

On another note, Mark is officially finished with his second year of med school! Whoo. I'm so proud and I can't believe how fast these two years have flown by. Now, please keep him in your prayers as he begins his study program for the STEP 1 board exam he takes the end of June.

I had two more job interviews last week. They both went fine, however, I just don't feel great about either of those positions. I signed up to take a pre-admission test for a teaching certification program and have sent in my application to Amarillo ISD to possibly teach EC-4 next year! Not really sure what I'm getting myself into, but I know our future in Amarillo is in the Lord's hands and I can't wait to see what else He has for us there.

Ok.... time to tackle the closet.

ps. we just took a packing break and watched SNL with Justin Timberlake from last weekend..... hilarious!!!!!

No comments: