5.09.2009

SOLD

It's true.... almost. We got a signed contract today!! We close on May 18th! Praise the Lord. He is so good and always faithful to provide in His timing.

"I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." Psalm 86:12


Now onto the next huge decision/transition.... buying a new house in Amarillo and finding my dream job. We went house hunting all day today and ended up finding a super cute house and made an offer! So unexpected! The outside is pretty boring and needs some fixing up but the inside has a lot of character! We figured out that the people we'd be buying it from are the Neagles..... like from Monk & Neagle! Maybe he'll leave us an autographed cd?! :)

Thanks for your prayers and support through all this change. I am so thankful that Jesus has gone before us and paved the way for us in Amarillo. He has a perfect plan for our lives and I'm excited to see what that is. Keep ya posted...

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do." Eph. 2:10

3 comments:

Katie (From Passys to Parties) said...

Yay Elizabeth!! Praise the Lord! I know ya'll are so relieved, I am so excited for you both. Keep us posted about both houses. Love you!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! We were just praying about your house last night! I am so excited!!!

Mrs. Frazier said...

Congrats!!!!!