5.19.2009

old and new

Here we are before we moved into our Lubbock house:
and here we are the day we moved out nearly two years later...
We had a whirlwind of a day yesterday! We packed up our first little house all weekend and loaded the uhaul on Sunday (thanks so much to all who helped! we couldn't have done it without you!) I was really sad to say goodbye to 2323 96th Street. So many fantastic memories in that house!

We closed on the house Monday morning and then headed out to Amarillo to close on the new house. Mark and Gunner were in the uhaul and I followed in the explorer. Gunner was so excited haha! I love his crazy personality!
We pulled up to our new house around 3 to begin unloading. It went pretty fast, thanks to all the help! We didn't get much unpacked but at least it's all in the house. I had to get up early this morning and drive back to Lubbock to finish three more days at work... boo. I'm dying that I can't be in the new house to set things up until Friday. Mark is probably ready to turn his phone off since I've called him about a billion times today to check on things! I just want to know what's going on every second! They're putting in a new shower and pouring a new front patio! I'm so excited. The inside of the house is awesome and we only have little things to do in there... but the outside needs some work and we have a beautiful vision for it! I will post pictures as we make updates! Can't believe I am now a resident of Amarillo. Who ever would have thought!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love your new house! I hope unpacking goes fast!

Unknown said...

No WAY!!! You moved while we were out of town!!!!!!!!!!!!