3.31.2011

eleven.

This is R's last photo in the green chair before she's ONE!!!! crazy. How did we get here? Time seriously flies by. She's just the sweetest thing in the world.

When she's playing and then sees me she'll crawl over, climb in my lap and hug me for a second then just go on back to playing. Melt. My. Heart.

She loves to read her books and is really good at turning the pages.

She can walk holding onto her babydoll stroller - have a put up a video of that yet? i'll do that this weekend.

We've started weaning - not going so great - I'd LOVE your advice if you have any. She is just really attached to nursing and has never really taken a bottle.... so that makes it interesting. She's gotten a lot better at drinking from her sippy cup but hates milk - although today we tried vanilla soy milk and she seemed to like it? How much milk does she need to drink each day?

She absolutely LOVES to be outside and cries when we come in.

She loves to play/hug/talk to her doll and her stuffed animals.

She's obsessed with looking at herself in the mirror and laughing or talking or yelling or playing peek-a-boo with the girl she sees in there.

Opening and closing doors (or anything really) will entertain her for hours (ok, no, not hours but a good solid 5 minutes!)

She loves to eat cheese (which she doesnt get anymore bc it creates horrible diaper problems), apples, chicken, goldfish, yogurt bites, black beans, avocado, macaroni, bananas, cheerios, puffs, cheese puffs(baby cheetos), carrots, blueberries..... how times have changed from 3 months ago when she wouldn't eat anything.

oh and she really really loves dogs :) cutest giggle you've ever heard when she sees one!

She says dada and mama and sorta says hi and byebye and she says 'aaggah' when she hears gunner or when we're looking for him outside.

here's the princess at 11 months....


" uh.... no dad, i dont need help. i can get out all by myslef."



4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love you Reeser! Can't believe you are 11 months old and climbing out of your chair all by yourself! There is no stopping you now:)

Jessie said...

precious. I need you to come to Houston so I can take pictures of this sweet thing!!

CaseyWiegand said...

i will always think of your precious girl around aidens birthday. love you, love her :)

Lauren said...

I can't believe Reese is almost a year old! It flies by! Weaning...I nursed Parker until his first birthday, he never took one bottle so I understand your frustration! I got him down to nursing just morning and night and then just at night. When he turned 1 and I got the green light to give him milk, I gave him a sippy cup at the time I used to nurse him. He fussed for about a week at night but then he got used to it! Good luck! :)