3.27.2011

house for sale!!!!

Please please please help us spread the word if you know anyone looking for a home in Amarillo!!!!!! it's 3 bed/ 2 bath, charming old (updated) home. I love it and am so so sad to leave it :( Here's the web site:




Send it to anyone you know in Amarillo!!!!! We only have two short months to sell it but I know God is in control and can work out all these details - which give me a headache if I think too hard about it!! I know HE will provide the same way he has the other two times we've moved. Thanks for your help :) Have a happy week.

{11 month green chair pictures coming}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that house! I would buy it if we were living in Amarillo!!! :)

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

umm. . . your house is SOOOO Cute! :-) Sad that we don't live ANYWHERE near Amarillo! . . . STILL SOOO HAPPY about y'alls move to Missouri! :-)

Rebecca Win said...

what an adorable little housey!!!!! someone will snatch that thing up soon! yes - He will provide! i'll be praying...