7.30.2009

branson!

here is my summer day schedule these days: sleeping until 8:30 or 9, drink coffee and watch regis & kelly, workout, take Gunner on a walk/run around the park, have a long, quiet time with my Jesus on the porch, clean, go to Target or the grocery store, make dinner and wait for my hubby to get home from the hospital, enjoy time with the hubs, go on another walk with marky and gun, watch hgtv, go to bed.

all to say, I haven't had much to do. so..... last week I drove to Branson to be with my family while Mark was on call and at the hospital.
It was a wonderful trip! My mom and I shopped and went to see Peter Pan (the broadway show with Cathy Rigby is in Branson this summer! it was amazing), we ate some yummy food, played at Kamp with the Coopers like the old days, had a cookout, went to the new Saturday night service at church and just spent some great time together!! I also got to stop in Fayetteville and meet my dear friend Katie's little boy Sawyer. What a cutie!

I couldn't love my family more and am so so thankful for such a wonderful, relaxing time with them.... especially since, I AM NOW EMPLOYED! more on that to come...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Your days sound fun and very relaxing! Having the hubbies on call is a different schedule to get used to. I don't love it:( Congrats on the job! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Denae said...

oooh...your days sound awesome! Can I send Will to you for a week? :) I want to hear about your JOB!