7.21.2009

God's Masterpiece

Amazing how God knows exactly what we need to hear at the exact right time. This video brought me to tears. What an awesome picture they paint of God literally chiseling away our humanly sins and desires only to reveal Him in us! I pray that I will live that out and see myself as the masterpiece God has created! I loved the part where the man said, "God, I feel like I've let you down!" to which God replied, "How could you ever let me down? You're not holding me up! I'M HOLDING YOU UP!" awe.some. The past few weeks that is totally and completely how I have felt... like the only way I'm persevering is because of the Lord's strength and nothing of my own. Thank you Jesus. I could never make it without you.

You have to watch this. I pray God will speak to you in the way He did me!

As dear Spike White used to say, "God don't make no junk!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so good. I'm so glad you're my daughter, but mostly that you're my sister in Christ. We get to be together forever! Love, dad