7.20.2009

nothing...

Not too much going on in the Mason household.

I'm still on the job search - lots of interviews - but nothing permanent yet...

Mark is busy busy running around the hospital playing doctor :) ...
Gunner is my best buddy these days and is enjoying getting to be inside so much...
So excited for our friends Brad and Heidi and their precious baby boy, Jack...
My newest hobby is sewing.... placemats, cushions for the bar stools, curtains, baby onesies
(these are the curtains in our dining room that Mark's mom and grandma helped me make - the rod needs to be raised but we just haven't gotten around to that yet)
(these are the onesies I made for Lindsay's baby, Avery)
Made this yummy yummy Lemonade Tea from Southern Living... you should try it!
I even put it in a big fun cookie jar too :)
So, that's about all for now. Happy Monday.

5 comments:

The Lacys said...

very jealous of your sewing abilities! love the onesies. hope i run into you in branson!

Anonymous said...

I love you so much darlin. The days of waiting never seem to go away. The Lord always has us waiting for something. See you later. Love, dad

Lindsay said...

wow! im so impressed by those curtains! im serious...forget the job search and start a sewing business!!

Allison said...

I love the onesies! Your so cute and pretty talented in the sewing!

Abi' K. said...

super cute onesies, LIZ!!! I sure do love you...