7.17.2009

dance

confession: I am and always have been obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance!! I tivo the shows so I can go back and watch the dances numerous times. I definitely spend way too much time on you tube watching dances from the previous seasons! I want to dance in a Tyce Diorio number. Wade, Mia, Tabitha and Napoleon are all geniuses. I think Cat Deely is awkward and Mary's hot tamale train is way too loud.... but other than that it's my favorite show on tv by far! I think everyone on the show is extremely talented (even though many of them are pretty weird!) Just thought I should share ....

here are some of my fav dances from this season:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too!!! I wish you were here so we could watch it together! And I am so glad you posted some of these because I missed a few episodes in the beginning because we didn't have TIVO yet! It was dreadful. We should go to the tour together.

Allison said...

Yes! And I LOVED the first Phillip and Jeanine hip hop! Enjoyed the crazy Jeanette and Brandon jazz one too (your top clip) so good.

Beth Ann said...

OMG i love it too! :) ha, it's like the only show I watch. I agree wholeheartedly about botox-Mary (that's what we call her:)) and Cat Deely. And I LOVED the dance to Gravity!!

Hope you're doing well!!