1.20.2010

garth & kat

this snl skit just really cracked me up! i was laughing so so hard when we watched it the other day and i caught myself laughing as i thought about it again today. its hilarious! watch "kat" as she tries to guess what the words are to the song as their singing it! ha. don't you worry that mark and i tried it and started laughing even harder! bahaha its really hard to do! (yes, we're super weird and i can't believe we're about to be parents!!) i couldn't find the real thing on their web site but this is the video from the dress rehearsal and i think it's even funnier the way they start laughing at themselves! haha. i love it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha that's hilarious. I've tried to do this before with someone but I can't remember when or with who? thanks for sharing...Preston and I were cracking up!

Conner Cooper said...

I laughed so hard I cried...