1.28.2010

snow day

What a lovely snow day we are having! We woke up to the most beautiful snow falling outside and to great news - no school for either of us today!! It's been snowing since about 4:30am and hasn't stopped since. Here's a picture I took about 10am...
I need to take another photo because the snow fall has probably doubled since then {we have at least a foot by now}. They're saying we'll get an additional 8 - 12 inches by tomorrow morning! Oh my!! How fun is this?

They've been saying this storm was coming all week so me, being the prepared wife that I am (ha yeah right), went to the grocery store on Tuesday and stocked up like we'd be snowed in for weeks haha. As I was buying the ingredients for a taco soup recipe I've been wanting to try I was thinking, 'this sure seems like a LOT of ingredients!' but who knows.... usually soups take a lot of random things?! So, I just looked at the recipe again and it says "serves 12-16 people" bahaha!!!!! Who wants to come over for dinner?? I don't think we even know 16 people here!! needless to say, we'll be eating taco soup for weeks after tonight!

1 comment:

The Sudan Fam said...

haha yall are so fun! somehow when ive that many servings of stew...it will only last 2 or 3 days with just me and jason. sad...anyways, enjoy all that snow!!