1.03.2010

holiday vaca one

I'm so sad that our holiday vaca is over! Mark and I both had two weeks off, which was a much needed break. We spent the first week in Branson with my family. It was a wonderful Christmas!! It was actually only the second time that my family had spent Christmas in our house in Branson. We've always either been in Ft. Worth with my dad's fam or Baton Rouge with my mom's fam. I have the best memories of christmas from growing up, but I must say, it was really fun to be in Branson for christmas this year. We all loved it. Especially since we had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!! so beautiful. Here are a few pictures from the first part of the break:

We had a cookie party one night with our best family friends, the Coopers. It was just like old times :)
Rebecca, Mark, Lucas, Eric, Me, Kristen and Conner (We sure love and miss yall!!)
Headed out to the candlelight service on Christmas Eve...
Our WHITE CHRISTMAS!!
mom & me ready for christmas dinner...

No comments: