1.08.2010

holiday vaca two


After spending a wonderful week in Branson, we all (mom, dad, eric, me and mark) traveled to Baton Rouge to visit Granny & Papa, Uncle Trent and Aunt Holly, Aimee & Kyle, Anna, Taylor, Uncle Dave & Aunt Michelle and Ben. The special treat was that Uncle Brian (my uncle who is a missionary in Africa) was here this year!! And he brought his african "son", Lingani, with him. We had the best time being with everyone, shopping, eating, playing games and watching football.

the fam eating dinner - uncle brian can't ever act normal in a photo :)
my cute cute cute diaper cake made my aimee and anna! i love it and don't ever want to take it apart :)
eating satsumas from papa's tree. yum!
little brother (who is going to be the best uncle ever!):
soon-to-be four generations:
holiday vaca three:

From Baton Rouge we drove to Ft. Worth and stayed with my Grandmama (my dad's mom) for new years eve/day. It was much quieter than our time in Baton Rouge but we still had some great family time and were glad to be together to welcome in the new year.

dinner at uncle julio's - a staples family favorite!
new years eve fireworks!

One of the best Christmases ever!!! I'm still a little depressed that it's over. I've never loved January....

1 comment:

~Becca said...

I'm so jealous yall went to Uncle Julios!! I miss that place...guess I'll just have to make a trip down to Texas to eat there and then see you! :) Love you Liz!