4.08.2010

baby pictures

confession: I uploaded pictures of mark and I to a really dumb website that is supposed to tell you what your baby could look like. HUGE, BIG, GIGANTIC mistake! it was so weird and creepy. please, please Jesus don't let our baby look like that! they clearly had just cropped parts of our faces and somehow strangely put it together. haha. what a comfort to know that our mighty God is the one who has created Reese's face and that its perfect in every way! I just can't wait to see it.

these are a couple of baby pictures of mark and of me that I keep looking at in anticipation of our sweet baby girl! I can't wait to find out if she has red, curly hair :) {i think the chances are actually pretty slim... but you never know!}

Me:
Mark:

3 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

awwww that's the mark i knew and grew up with. i can't wait to see what little Reese looks like!

monique said...

yall were too cute :) and that baby is just going to be beautiful too! praying for yall

Rebecca Win said...

red curly hair!!! i believe for it!