4.26.2010

happy one week birthday!

Here are some pictures of Reese's first week of life. We are so obsessed with her and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. I am overwhelmed by this new level of love that I can feel for her. It truly is a reflection of God's love for us and that makes me teary every time I think about how much I love this little bug-a-boo. To know that my Father loves me 100 times more than that! What a fun {and exhausting} first week it has been. We are cherishing every moment as I know it will go by so fast.

she randomly smiles when she's on the verge of falling asleep or waking up and {after taking about 50 pictures} I caught it on camera! look at that cute dimple. i love it.

chillin' out with daddy

first sponge bath {five days old}

first walk {7 days old}

4 comments:

The Sudan Fam said...

she's adorable!!

Rebecca Dayl said...

She's so cute! I can't wait for her and our baby girl to be friends! :) We'll have to plan a trip together with our little girls in a few years!!! Yay, love you!

Rebecca Win said...

SO CUTE!!!!! you're a natural.

The Lacys said...

keep the pictures coming! she is beautiful.