4.21.2010

we're home

After spending some great time being pampered and waited on in the hospital, we were able to come home today! {We found this stork -from our church- in our yard when we got here. How cute}
Reese couldn't be better! She is eating wonderfully, sleeping GREAT, hates (i mean hates) getting her diaper changed, loves being cuddled, loves her hands, is very active, already loves her passie.... we truly couldn't be more obsessed.

Here's how Reese spent most of the day! She loves her swing :)

Also, Happy Birthday to my sweet momma who is here (along with my daddy) taking care of us! We couldn't be more thankful to have such wonderful, supportive family and I know Reese already loves you too! Happy birthday mom! Thanks for spending it with us :)

6 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

yayyyy! So happy for you!!! She is here!!!!! Enjoy every second, she is perfect!

Abi' K. said...

Ahhhh...I just cried as I read and looked at this post, Liz. This is what YOU were made for my friend. There is truly no greater picture of the cross in our own lives than holding that first incredible gift of a baby...I am so proud of you and love you so much. I can't wait to meet baby Reece and hug your neck. i love you.--abs

Denae said...

She is precious! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Cliff and Jessica said...

I am so glad ya'll are home. Reese is so beautiful and we were so glad to get to stop by and welcome her to the world! Cliff and I are so blessed to have ya'll in Amarillo this year. Seriously, we are thankful for your friendship! See you guys soon!

Jessica + Jeremiah said...

She is precious!!! Congratulations!!!

leahcrabb said...

Congratulations Elizabeth and Mark. Reese is beautiful and I know yall are loving every minute. Hang on to them because they will go fast...my Emily is already almost 3 months!! Being a mommy is so fun. Congrats!!