2.05.2011

In the mountains

We made it to Breckenridge late late Thursday night after a very slow and somewhat scary drive on the snow covered Colorado interstates. It is just beautiful here!!! We met some friends from Amarillo here and are staying in their friends AMAZING house. Reese and I have been playing inside watching it snow alllllllll day yesterday and today and the rest of the gang have been skiing on the 'hill' {as the locals say}. We went to the fun little village place in Breck for dinner last night and it is just such a fun little town! I didn't get any pictures bc there's just too many other things to think about with the snow and freezing temps and a 9.5 month old who keeps kicking her boots off and her hat keeps getting in her eyes and mommy is sweating with a million layers on her and on her baby (who now weighs at least 10 lbs heavier with all the bulk). But believe me when I say it's beautiful. I keep singing the Shane&Shane song that says "Let us declare the beauty of the Lord!"




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I didn't know ya'll were going skiing!!! So much fun! And you and Reesie are SO CUTE!