2.07.2011

spa day

A few weekends ago we had a spa day at my house with all the ladies in our sunday school class. We all left our babies with our hubbys and had some girly time with people and Instyle magazine, oreo balls and facials! We had a 'spa girl' come over and she pampered us head to toe! It was fantastic. I keep saying every place we move that I'll never find great friends again and then what do you know.... God blows me away by providing exactly what I need - and in Amarillo that has been some incredibly, Godly women who almost all have babies pretty close to the same age as Reeser. It has been such a blessing to share life with them this past year! Love you girls so much!
{I promised them I wouldn't put these pictures on facebook but I never said anything about the blog :) haha}





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious and so fun!!!