2.09.2011

ski trip in pictures

We had such a wonderful time in Breckenridge this past weekend. Praise the Lord we made it there and back safely on the scary, snowy roads and white out conditions. Mark could definitely live on the ski slopes, so needless to say, this was a much needed trip for him. Reese and I had so much fun playing all day together :) and she also loved playing in the snow and looking out the window watching it fall. On Saturday Reese and I took a bus to the mountain to meet everyone for lunch. Too bad no one we knew saw us because it was quite hilarious... but we made it and it was fun to at least feel like I was a part of the skiing world for an hour or so! It was also such a fun time to spend with our friends, Erin and Brandon Neely! Erin and I were great friends at Baylor and it was so fun to spend time with her :) Here are some pictures from our trip...

playing in our incredible house before daddy headed off to ski

 the incredible view I had all day:

lunch on the mountain:


playing in the snow outside our house:





in the fun village of Breckenridge on our way to Eric's for dinner 
Hope you enjoyed your first trip to the mountains little Reeser! I know it won't be the last.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Oh my goodness, little miss reese is just too cute in all that snow! Hope you're doing well, Elizabeth!